Top
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Sharmeen Hakim

Sharmeen Hakim

    Domestic Violence Act Complaints Cant Be Filed At Places Of Casual Visits, Should Be Instituted In Place Of Temporary Or Permanent Residence: Bombay High Court

    Domestic Violence Act Complaints Can't Be Filed At Places Of Casual Visits, Should Be Instituted In Place Of Temporary Or Permanent Residence: Bombay High Court

    A domestic violence complaint cannot be filed at a place a woman is only casually visiting and proceedings must be instituted at her temporary or permanent residence under section 27 of the...

    6 Dec 2021 5:49 AM GMT
    Param Bir Singh Says He Doesnt Wish To Make Submissions Before Chandiwal Commission

    75% Extortion Collection Was For Param Bir Singh, 25% For Sachin Waze – Says Mumbai Police Charge Sheet

    Ex-Mumbai Police Commissioner Param Bir Singh had a 75% share in the extortion amount collected from cricket bookies, while the remaining 25% was for dismissed cop Sachin Waze, according to the...

    5 Dec 2021 4:25 AM GMT
    Share it