The Legal Research Cell at Zia Judicials is organizing a webinar series, specially designed for judicial and law aspirants.
The following sessions will be conducted as a part of the webinar series:
- 16th June 2020: Joint Hindu Family Property and Distribution
- 17th June 2020: Division of Property in Muslims
- 18th June 2020: Concept of Relevancy and Admissibility
- 19th June 2020: Concept of Res Judicata in CPC
- 20th June 2020: Understanding Bail Provisions through CrPC
- 21st June 2020: General Exceptions of IPC (Part 1)
- 22nd June 2020: General Exceptions of IPC (Part 2)
- 23rd June 2020: Understanding Arbitration Law
Time: 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Per lecture (without certificate): INR 100
- Full series (without certificate): INR 500
- Full series (with e-certificate): INR 600
Webinar Instructor: Zia Ansari
To register, click here.
The brochure for the webinar series can be found here.