Indian School of Law, Policy & Governance, in association with LexZilla & Alexis Foundation is organising a National Seminar on Cyber Law and Cyber Crimes: Issues and Challenges.
Date: 20th September 2020
Objective: The objective of the seminar is to trace out the development of technology and to discuss the following areas:
- Dimensions of Cyber Law
- National and International Development of Cyber Law and Cyber Crimes Cyber Security and Secure internet
- Legal Challenges in Cyber laws
- Relationship between internet rights and internet security Relationship of Cyber Law with Intellectual Property Rights Crimes against Women under Cyber Law
- Emerging Challenges before Cyberlaw Freedom, Security and Growth in Cyberspace Digital Democracy and Digital Diplomacy
- Last date for submission of abstract: 14th September 2020
- Last date for submission of full paper: 17th September 2020
- Confirmation of acceptance of the paper: 18th September 2020
- Faculty/ professionals: Rs. 1000
- Research Scholars/ students: Rs. 800 (Co-Author: Rs. 500)
Submissions should be sent by email to [email protected].
Selected papers would be published in a peer-reviewed book with ISBN number.
For further details, click here.