Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Hyderabad is organizing a one-day National Seminar on Cyber Crime and Cyber Warfare on 1st February 2020.
· Well researched papers are invited from academicians, Professionals, Teachers, Research scholars and students. The papers should be the author's original work and should not be the repetition of any published work.
The major theme of this Seminar is 'Cyber Crime and Cyber Warfare'. The related sub-themes include, however, are not limited to:
· Abstract (Word Limit: 300-500 words)
· Full Paper (Word Limit: 3000-6000 words)
· The Cover page shall consist of the following details:
1. Title of the Paper, Name of the Author(s),
2. Official designation/institutional details
· The subject of E-mail for submission of Abstract must be "SLSH National Seminar – Abstract Submission" and of Full Paper must be " SLSH National Seminar: Submission of Full Paper.
· The paper must be emailed at email@example.com
· Once the Abstract is selected, participants will be sent a registration link via email.
· Students/Research Scholars: Rs. 1000 and Co-Author: Rs. 1500 (Author + Co-author)
· Academicians/Professionals/Teachers – 1500 and Co-Author: 2000 (Author + Co-Author)
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here