Amity Law School Noida is organizing a Training Program cum National Seminar on Human Rights.
Date: 10th January 2020
Theme: Human Rights in India: An Insight to the Challenges Related to Women
· Triple Talaq and the Constitution of India
· Acid Attack – Recourse from acerbic life to normal one
· Sex Selection and Abortion
· Reproductive Rights of Women in India
· Prevention of Women from Sexual Offences
· Inequality in Education and Employment for Women
· Mental Health of Women
· Legal Rights of Surrogates in India
· Honour Killing – Whether An "Honored" Crime?
· Access of Human Rights to the Women in the Tribal areas of India
Last date for registration and submission of fees: 6th January, 2020
Registration Fee: Rs. 400
Queries can be addressed to Sweta [9953027312, email@example.com], or Pratyush Jha [9871250762, firstname.lastname@example.org].