Law Centre-II, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi in association with Samadhan, The Delhi High Court Mediation & Conciliation Centre and Delhi School of Public Policy and Governance, Institute of Eminence (IoE), University of Delhi under the action research project by Department of Justice, Ministry of Law & Justice, Govt. of India is organising The second International Conference on Mediation (Capacity development program & Innovative practices) in virtual mode.
The Virtual Conference will be Inaugurated by Hon'ble Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, Cabinet Minister of Law and Justice, IT and Communication, Government of India and shall witness as Guest of Honour, Hon'ble Mr Justice Dipak Misra, Former Chief Justice of India and Chairperson Governing Body DSPPG, Institutions of Eminence, University of Delhi, on 22nd April 2021 at 4.30 PM.
The Chief Guest for the Valedictory Session, to be held on 24th April 2021 from 4 PM onwards, will be Hon'ble Mr Justice S. Ravindra Bhat, Judge, Supreme Court of India.
Both the Inaugural and Valedictory sessions will be presided over by Prof. (Dr.) PC Joshi, Hon'ble Vice-Chancellor, University of Delhi
About Law Centre II
Law Centre-II, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi is a premier institution and is known for its qualitative teaching, research and other co-curricular and extracurricular activities. Law Centre-II has alumni who got the position like Governor, Cabinet and State Ministers, Parliamentarians, Hon'ble Judges, distinguished Jurists, leading advocates, policymakers and some of the academicians of the country.
The virtual conference will be held from 22nd April to 24th April 2021.
A brief schedule of the events are as follows:
22nd April 2021:
- Inaugural session
23rd April 2021:
- Session I: Capacity Development Programme
- Session II: Innovative Practices And Online Mediation
24th April 2021:
- Session I: Mediation in Family Disputes
- Session II: Mediation in IPR Disputes
- Session III: Mediation in Ease of Doing Business
- Session IV: Mediation in Commercial Disputes
How to Register?
- Registration for the conference is compulsory.
- For Registration, click here
- PATRON IN-CHIEF: Prof. P.C. Joshi, Hon'ble Vice-Chancellor,University of Delhi
- PATRON: Prof. (Dr.) Mahavir Singh Kalon, Professor In Charge, Law Centre-II, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
- Conference Director: Dr Ashutosh Mishra, Assistant Professor, Law Centre-II,, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi; OSD, Delhi School of Public Policy & Governance, Institution of Eminence, University of Delhi (Project Investigator)
- Khushal Garg : +91-9643546263
- Shubham Kumar : +91-8084845441
- Email: [email protected]
For Registration, click here
For Brochure, click here