Indian Law Society's Law College, Criminal Law Cell is organizing a webinar on the "Revisiting Jurisprudence on Capital Punishment in India". The webinar aims to get insights on different aspects of the death penalty such as philosophies behind it, constitutionality, ground realities, and discussion on both abolition and retention of the death penalty in India.
Day & Date: Saturday, 11th July 2020
Time: 4:00 PM
Speakers & Moderator
- Dr. Colin Gonsalves, Senior Advocate (Supreme Court of India) and Co-Founder at Human Rights Law Network (HRLN).
- Mr. Amit K Desai, Senior Advocate (Bombay High Court).
- Ms. Shreya Rastogi, Member (Executive Steering Committee) and Head (Death Penalty Litigation team) at Project 39A, National Law University, Delhi.
- Mr. Aniket Ujjwal Nikam, Advocate (Bombay High Court).
- Moderator: Dr. Nitish Nawsagaray, Assistant Professor (ILS Law College) and Research Guide (Savitribai Phule Pune University).
To Access Webinar at Google Meet, click here
To Access Webinar at Youtube live, click here
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Poster, click here