ProMooters has announced with its November ProMoot. The ProMoot proposition is based on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
ProMooters is an online mooting platform, an entire technology platform to provide access to mooting to every law student across India. A ProMoot is designed in such a way that a moot proposition on specific areas of law is provided each month. The format of moot is individual participants and not teams. the memorials are to be submitted on the portal and the oral rounds are held online.
The previous edition moots held by ProMooters has seen huge success among the student community. The outreach has been excellent, and the benefit received by students has been immeasurable.
Fees & Registration:
- There is no registration fee to participate in the November ProMoot.
- All students pursuing LL.B., bothe 5-year course and 3-year course, can participate in a ProMoot.
- There is no restriction with respect to the number of students who can participate in a ProMoot from one college.
- A one-time registration on the website is required to access all moots conducted throughout the year.
- A promooter can participate in any number of moots in a year.
Cash Prize: The winner and runner up of the November ProMoot will get a cash prize of Rs. 15,000.
Research Partners: All participants who register to participate in this competition will get access to SCC Online for their research.
- Memorial submission (prescribed format on the portal): 31st October 2020 before 11:59 PM
- Oral rounds (online platform): 14th & 15th November (Second Saturday & Sunday).
Queries can be addressed to [email protected], or +91-8073114209.
For further details, click here.