The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) invites applications for internship program in the Legal Department.
Name of the Post: Legal Internship
Who can apply?
- The applicant shall be a student of a Law School/University recognised by the Bar Council of India.
- The applicant should have completed at least 3 years of the 5- year LLB course or 2 years of the 3-year LLB course.
- Students pursuing the LLM course are also eligible to apply.
- The applicant should have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in the previous semester results.
How to apply?
- Applications shall be e-mailed to SEBI within the first week (1st-7th) of every quarter for internship commencing in the next quarter. No application shall be considered beyond the application window.
- The application for internship for the quarter April 2020 is kept open till March 20, 2020.
- The applications for internship shall be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Official Notification click here