The Editorial Team of The Indian Journal of Projects, Infrastructure, and Energy Law (IJPIEL) invites applications for the post of Associate Editor.
Number of Posts: 2-3 vacancies
Eligibility: Applications are invited from students currently in the intermediate years (3rd and 4th) of the FYIC and 2nd year students of the 3 Year LLB Course.
- They would be responsible for verifying each source used and proofreading every article.
- They would also have to look into the citations and correct any discrepancies in the same.
- They shall act as Research Assistants to Guest Authors and shall assist them as a 'Point of First Contact' with researching and drafting.
- They would work under the supervision of the Senior Editors.
· The Applicants are required to send the following on or before 16 November 2020 at [email protected] (CC [email protected]) with the subject of the email as "Name- OR- Application for the post of an Associate Editor (Blog)".
· Curriculum Vitae (PDF Format and the file name should be "Your Name – CV")
· Statement of Purpose (200- 500 words)
· Writing samples (maximum of 3) should be sent across and should preferably fall within the broad theme of the journal.
· IJPIEL is announcing preferential application route, which shall remain open till 11 November 2020.
· The Applicants are required to send the following (in addition to the requirements under the Ordinary Route) or before 8 November 2020 at [email protected] (please CC the same to [email protected]) with the subject of the email as "Name- PR Application for the post of an Associate Editor (Blog)".
Queries can be addressed to Naman Anand [+91-7888526240], or Samarth Luthra [+91-9953998888].
For further details, click here.