The GNLU Centres for Public and Private International Laws announced the launch of an Online Capsule Course on "Data Protection Laws in Selected Jurisdictions with a focus on cross-border legal challenges".
· Session 1 (26th September 2020) - Introduction to Data Protection - what is data protection? What is privacy? Is it important? How does it interact with cyber security and artificial intelligence? Models of data protection law.
· Session 2 (26th September 2020) - International Law and Organisations in relation to both data protection and privacy.
· Session 3 (27th September 2020) - India's data protection laws, and a comparison with Australia, European Union - United Kingdom (BREXIT), United states.
· Session 4 (27th September 2020) - Data Protection - Cyber Security and Artificial Intelligence, law and policy. Industry Certification.
· Students: 350 INR
· Others: 600 INR
· To make payment online click here
· To Access Registration form, click here
· The last date to Register is 25th September 2020
· Certificates will be provided to the participants on successful completion of the course
For any queries Email at [email protected] to Ms. Harsha Rajwanshi, Assistant Professor of Law or contact at 8511188725
To Access Brochure, click here