Asian Development Bank (ADB), in collaboration with Gujarat National Law University's (GNLU) Centre for Environmental Law, Sustainable Development and Climate Change and Jawaharlal Nehru University's (JNU) Centre for the Study of Law and Governance and with support from the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is organizing a Train-the-Trainers Program.
Objective: Knowledge and support technical assistance and strengthening the capacity for environmental and climate change laws in Asia and the Pacific
Dates: November 22-28, 2020
Timings: 3:00 PM – 06:30 PM IST
- Teachers currently teaching / have taught Environmental Law, for a minimum of 1 year or a maximum of 8 years in any of the BCI approved law schools.
- Candidates who have attended the 2018 ADB- TTT Program in Colombo are not eligible to apply for this Program.
Criteria for Selection:
- Statement of Purpose (max. 300 words) – 20 Points
- Submit a write up on Pedagogical tool that you have used while teaching Environmental Law. (max. 300 words) – 20 Points
- Minimum of 1 publication in a journal - 30 Points
- Peer Reviewed Journal (International)- 15 Points
- Peer Reviewed Journal (National)- 10 Points
- Non-Peer Reviewed Journal (International / National)- 5 Points
Registration Fee: There is no registration fee.
- The last date for submitting your application form along with all the supporting documents is on the 6th November 2020.
- The results of the selection of participants for the e-TTT online program will be communicated by e-mail to the applicants on 10th November 2020.
Certificate: Participation certificate would be awarded to only those participants who have attended all the 7 days of the program.
For application details, click here.