The Legal Chronicle (TLC) is a virtual mentoring platform to mentor students in academics, career and co-curricular activities. TLC has opened registrations for its 'Training Program on Legal Research and Writing'. It is a self-paced course and ideal for both beginners who want to know what is legal research and for experts who want to know how to frame a hypothesis.
- Session 01: What is Research and why is it Important in Law?
- Session 02: How to decide subject area and title?
- Session 03: How to frame Research Questions?
- Session 04: Progress Assessment – 1
- Session 05: What is hypothesis?
- Session 06: What are different Research Methodologies?
- Session 07: What are IRAC and FILAC and how to use them?
- Session 08: How to begin your research?
- Session 09: What are the different sources of Research? What to do if you don't have access to Manupatra and SCC Online?
- Session 10: Research Exercise
- Session 11: Structure of Research Paper
- Session 12: When and how to start writing a Research Paper?
- Session 13: How to avoid plagiarism?
- Session 14: How to use different citation styles?
- Session 15: What should be added to a Research Paper?
- Session 16: Progress Assessment – 2
About The Mentors:
- Dr Shampa Dev | She is in the profession of teaching for more than two decades. She has authored several books and written periodicals for Deccan Herald.
- Mr Ronak Chhabria | Lawyer based in Bangalore. He has significant experience in legal research and has been part of several research projects. He has presented papers in over 20 International and National Conferences and has published his work in reputed journals.
- Mr Nikunj Mehta | Legal Researcher scholar. He has written several articles on commercial laws and public law and presented them at National level conferences.
- Mr Tanaiy Tewari | He has authored many articles on International law and Commercial Arbitration and published them in National and International Journals.
- Mr Ashish Agarwal | Founder and partner of The Legal Chronicle
- Ms Aakriti Vikas | Founder and partner of The Legal Chronicle
How To Register?
- Registration Fee: Rs.999 (The prices include access to Legal Research course as well as SLAM).
- Payment can be made through Google pay, PhonePe or WhatsApp pay on 8861410479 (Ashish Agarwal).
- After the successful payment, fill the registration form here
For any further queries or clarifications, mail at [email protected] or WhatsApp at 9310448501.
For Website, click here
For Brochure, click here