The Blawgger is organizing a National Blog Writing Competition.
Theme: Any topic related to law
Eligibility: The competition is open for students pursuing or having completed graduation or post-graduation from any recognized university of India; scholars, academicians and professionals of any background.
Co-authorship: Permitted up to 2 authors
- Single author: 100 INR
- Co - author: 160 INR
Word Limit: 500 to 700 words.
Language: The blog must be submitted in English language only.
- Last date for registration: 12th September 2020
- Last date for submission: 19th September 2020
- Announcement of results – 27th September 2020
- 1st position: Certificate of Excellence + 1200 INR + Publication on The Blawgger.
- 2nd position: Certificate of Excellence + 800 INR + Publication on The Blawgger.
- 3rd position: Certificate of Excellence + 500 INR + Publication on The Blawgger.
- Certificate of Merit to Top 5 (excluding the position holders).
- Certificate of Participation to all the participants.
Queries can be sent at [email protected] or on WhatsApp at 9311219605.
To register, click here.