Symbiosis Law School, Pune, in association with International Law Students Association (ILSA) Chapter is organizing the "Juristas-International Law Essay Competition 2020". This competition aims to promote research and knowledge creation in the field of international law.
Who can apply?
Participation is open to all UG and PG Law Students in any Institution in India and abroad.
- The US-Iran Conflict and Breach of International Law.
- Is World War III close enough?: The US-Iran Conflict
- State of the Netherlands v. Urgenda Foundation: Climate Change litigation and its future.
- Allocation of Responsibility for the Crimes of Aggression: The Rome Statute approach in the Contemporary World.
- The Role of International Law in protecting Cultural and Heritage sites in times of conflict.
- The legitimacy of Economic Warfare under International Law.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are required to send the soft copy of the essay to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email written as "JURISTAS 2020".]
- The deadline for the submission of entries is 8th March 2020
Registration Fees- There are no registration charges.
- First Place: Rs.15,000 /-
- Second Place: Rs. 10,000 /-
- Third Place: Rs. 5,000 /-
- The winners will also get an opportunity to present the essays in our research conference held later in 2020.
- Besides, all the participants shall be issued with participation certificates.
For any queries Email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Poster click here