Hidayatullah National Law University is organizing the seventh edition of its flagship event Colossus and the fourth edition of the International Model United Nations Conference 2020.
Theme: Contemporary global tensions focusing especially on the situation in India
Committees and agendas:
- United Nations General Assembly: Protection of global climate for present and future generations of humankind
- United Nations Security Council: The emerging conflict between the US & Iran and its global aftermath
- United Nations Human Rights Council: The human rights and fundamental freedoms of the people in Kashmir.
- Lok Sabha: Citizenship Laws in India with special reference to the Citizenship Amendment Act, 2019.
Colossus will witness the following events:
- Fashion show
- Battle of bands
- Group, solo and duet dance
- Solo singing
- One minute to fame
- Treasure hunt
- Nukkad natak
- Mad ads
- Turncoat debating
- Relay storytelling
- Spell bee
- Painting events
- Sports events
Registration fee for IMUNC:
- Payment for individual delegate with accommodation: INR 1600
- Payment for individual delegate without accommodation: INR 1000
- Payment for double delegation with accommodation: INR 3000
- Payment of double delegation without accommodation: INR 2000
- Payment for international delegates with accommodation: INR 2500
Registration fee for Colossus:
- With accommodation: INR 1250
- Without accommodation: INR 250
The official invitation can be accessed here.