The Journal Committee at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow, in collaboration with Regstreet Law Advisors, is organising 8th edition of the RMLNLU International Legal Essay Writing Competition (RILEC), along with RMLNLU-Regstreet Law Advisors Conference on Financial Regulatory Law.
Date: 14 March 2021
· Regulatory hurdles to the growth of a successful IFSC in India
- Financial regulations and the innovation in fintech
- Direct overseas listing
- Resolution of financial firms
- Analysis of the stock exchange responses to curb the pandemic caused volatility
- Social stock exchange
· Trading member default
Eligibility: Authors must be pursuing their 5-year integrated LL.B. (Hons.) course / 3-year LL.B. course / LL.M. from any recognised university in India and equivalent law degree, abroad for the academic year of 2020-2021, to be eligible to participate in the Competition
Last Date for Submission: 17 January 2021
A maximum of top five entries will be selected for the virtual conference to be organised on 14 March 2021.
The participants may adopt any suitable means for presenting the papers including audio-visual aids, such as PowerPoint presentation. The selected entries will be considered for publication in the next issue of RMLNLU Law Review Journal & the RMLNLU Law Review Blog. The top three essays will be conferred with rewards.
Word Limit: 4000-5000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Winner - INR 15,000
- First Runner Up - INR 10,000
- Second Runner Up - INR 5,000
- Top three entries will be receiving a 'certificate of achievement' and an opportunity to intern at Regstreet Law Advisors.
- A 'certificate of merit' shall be provided to the selected entries.
- Selected entries will be published on 'The RMLNLU Law Review Blog'.
- All participants shall be receiving a 'certificate of participation'.
Queries can be addressed to [email protected], Agrima Gupta [+91 9810373335], Harshit Agrawal [+91 9425429954], or Anmol Adhrit [+91 8825314318].
Click here to know more about the competition.
Click here to read the brochure of the competition.