Global Sustainability Film Awards (GSFA) & Difficult Dialogues, in association with Lloyd Law College and SIGMA (Students Association, IGMC& RI Puducherry) are organizing 'Difficult Dialogues' India Chapter Of Daring Debates'.
About the Competition: 'Difficult Dialogues' Daring Debates' is a debate series which aims to bring students from varied backgrounds and regions in the discourse of critical issues that concern the world. It is an initiative to promote students' participation in the overall process of policy ideation and formation and to ensure that their opinions reach various stakeholders in the gamut.
Eligibility: Anyone who is currently enrolled as a student (Bachelors or Masters) at any institute in India is eligible to submit the entries.
Theme of the Debate: The theme for the city rounds in India is 'Democratic politics is inadequate to address climate change'
· The two winner of India rounds will be awarded cash prizes of $ 100 each
· The two winners will also represent India for the Daring Debate Global Finale on 16th November, to be held as a part of Global Sustainability Film Awards,2020
· The Global Finale prize winner will be awarded with a cash prize of $ 1000
· The last date of form submission will be 5th October 2020
· Shortlisted debaters will be announced on 13th October 2020
· The India Chapter of Daring Debates will be conducted on 20th October 2020
Queries can be addressed to [email protected].
To register, click here.
For further details, click here and here.