Society of Law & Literature National Law University, Odisha in collaboration with ProBono India organizes Article Writing Competition on Teaching of Legal Language in Indian Law Schools needs urgent attention.
Theme: Teaching of Legal Language in Indian Law Schools Needs Urgent Attention
Who can apply?
- Students of Five/Three years law, LL.M., M Phil, PhD can participate in the said competition.
- Only one co-author is allowed.
- The word limit for an article should be between words 1200 to 1500.
- All references to be mentioned in footnote, OSCOLA referencing style only. The plagiarized article will be rejected out rightly.
- Cover page must contain Name, Affiliation, Mobile, and E-mail id.
- Article to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org marking a cc to email@example.com by April 30, 2020.
- Best 10 articles will be compiled and will be published on the website of National Law University, Odisha and ProBono India.
- Best three articles will be given a certificate of merit and all participants will get a certificate of participation.
For any queries contact Mukesh Kumar Convener – Society of Law & Literature National Law University, Odisha at 8077806022; Or Aayush Akar Co-Convener – Society of Law & Literature National Law University, Odisha at 7014286027 or E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here