7th ILS National Alternate Judgment Writing Competition
The Centre for Public Law at ILS Law College, Pune is organizing the 7th ILS National Alternate Judgment Writing Competition, 2019-20.
Who can apply?
· Any student from any law college or law university may participate in this competition. No restrictions are placed on the number of students applying from one institution. The participants should be pursuing a 5-year or 3-year law course or LL.M.
· Scan the filled application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the payment receipt and the soft copy of the Written Submission by December 01, 2019.
· Send the application form, hard copy of the receipt of the NEFT Transaction and the Written Submission to "Dr. Sanjay Jain, Faculty Co-ordinator, The Centre for Public Law, ILS Law College, Law College Road, Pune, Maharashtra –411004" to be received by December 10, 2019, to complete the registration process.
· The contents of the soft copy and the hard copy of the Written Submission shall be identical with no variations.
- Last Date for Registration: 20th December 2019
- Last Date for submitting Written Submissions: Soft Copy: 20th December 2019 and Hard Copy: 27th December 2019
- Result of Assessment of Written Submissions: 15th January 2020
For any queries Email at email@example.com
To Access Judgement Writing Manual click here
To Access Application form click here
To Access Rules and Regulations click here
To Access Judgement click here