The Law Code is the youth organisation for legal education, services and consulting. We have just initiated our journey with the motto, "A flock of intellectual minds united with a motive to give a better platform to all law practitioners for enhancing the quality of legal practice in India." We aim to unite likeminded individuals and to provide legal enriched sessions to students for Personal Legal Skills Development (PLSD).
The Aim is to foster legal practicality and mount events, so that many young law students and lawyers will join The Law Code to facilitate the society with adequate opportunity to develop personal legal skills, share best practices and knowledge and thereby benefitting humanity as a whole.
About the Quiz Competition
The law code has introduced National Online quiz competition on the Criminal Law.
Format of Quiz
The Quiz shall be taken online, having 50 questions, 45 out of them in the form of multiple choice question and remains are subjective type. The participant can compete from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Quiz will cover the different aspects of Indian Penal Code, Legality and Practicality.
How to Participate
Interested participants can register their selves through below mentioned link.
- This Contest is open for the participation of individuals only.(Corporate, Agencies, and any non-human legal entities are not entitled to participate in this Contest.)
- Participants must have a valid email id.
A nominal fees of Rs.250/- is applicable for registration.
- 1st Prize: 2000 + certificate + Online internship opportunity
- 2nd Prize: 1500 + Certificate + Online internship opportunity
- 3rd Prize: 1000 + Certificate + Online internship opportunity
Next 7 participants will get 'Certificate of Merit'.
- 'Certificate of participation' for all the participants
Rules & Regulations
- Quiz shall have 50 questions.
- Time will be of 35 minutes.
- Every question carries same worth except subjective types & there will be no negative marking
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with the law code to change or modify the same.
Last Date of Registration:25th July, 2020
Quiz: 26th July 2020 (Sunday) (03.00 PM Onward)
Results: 29th July 2020
Registration & Participation Procedure
1. Candidates are required to submit necessary details on the following link https://thelawcode.in/registration-form/
2. Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in quiz.
3. Terms and conditions are mentioned on www.thelawcode.in
Contact us at:
For any further queries, connect with us at:
Call Us: +919958836399, +91 81786 90752