The Jindal Forum for International and Economic Laws (JFIEL) invites submissions on a rolling basis throughout the year.
JFIEL is an online, student-led and peer-reviewed platform with an aim to analyse legal developments and foster discourse in the field of international law and the international economic arena.
Themes for Contributions:
- WTO Law and Policy
- International Investments Law
- International Criminal Law
- International Human Rights Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
The aforementioned themes are indicative, not exhaustive.
Guidelines for Submission:
- Contributions must be between 700-1000 words in length. Submissions longer than 1000 words will not be considered for publication.
- All contributions must be submitted along with three to four keywords.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two people, the details of which must be shared with the editors.
- All contributions must contain relevant hyperlinks within the document, citing appropriate sources. This includes all cases, articles, international instruments, and/or other sources.
- Articles containing footnotes and endnotes will not be accepted in maintaining the informal nature of this blog.
- Contributions submitted must be cogent and concise. There is a preference for pieces that analyse relevant legal developments rather than purely descriptive pieces.
- All contributions must be previously unpublished.
- Contributors should send a short biography in the email containing the submission.
How to Contribute: Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, click here.