The Centre for Human Rights and Subaltern Studies (CHRSS), NUSRL, Ranchi invites original and unpublished manuscripts on contemporary issues pertaining to Human Rights for publication in the inaugural edition of its annual E-Journal "NUSRL Journal of Human Rights".
Nature of Submissions:
- Research papers (3000-5000 words)
- Book reviews (1000-2000 words)
- Case Studies/commentaries (1000-3000 words)
- Violation of Human Rights and the Subverted Rule of Law
- Mob Lynching and the Issue of Human Rights
- Subaltern and Vulnerable Groups and the Fight for Human Rights
- Human Rights of Indigenous Groups
- Migration and Human Rights
- Criminal Justice Administration and the Undermined Human Rights
- International Human Rights Laws and Domestic Relevance
- Covid-19 and violations of Human Rights
- Any other Human Rights issue of contemporary relevance
Eligibility: Original and unpublished entries from scholars including students, academicians, researchers and practitioners in the field of law or any other allied discipline of social science, humanities and management would be accepted for publication.
Mode of Submission: Soft copies of all the entries are to be sent at [email protected].
Last Date for Submission: 20th November 2020
The E-Journal will be launched on 10th December 2020, on Human Rights Day.
- Jyoti Rani: 6372195042
- Pranjal Chaturvedi: 7903532907
For further details, click here.