Call For Papers: International Conference On Human Rights And Business At SLS, Hyderabad
Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Hyderabad is organising a two-day International Conference on Human Rights and Business at Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad to be held on 22nd and 23rd February 2020.
Who can apply?
- Research papers are invited from academicians, legal practitioners, research scholars, and students from all disciples. The papers should be the author's original work and should not be the repetition of any published work.
- Further, Representatives of Governments, Business, Industry Associations, Civil Society Organizations, International and Regional Human Rights Bodies, and Affected Individuals can also be a part of the discussion panels at this International Conference.
- Business and compliance with Labour Rights and Standards.
- Human Rights Due Diligence.
- Human Rights Impact Assessments of Free Trade and Investments Agreements.
- Corporate Activism and Human Rights.
- Sexual Harassment, Gender Discrimination at workplace.
- Business and Environment Laws.
- Business, Human Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Access to Justice for Human Rights Violations by Multi-national Corporations.
- National Action Plans to implement UNGPs: Potential Pathways in India.
- Challenges and opportunities on UNGPs implementation in the regions of Asia.
- Business and Extra-Territorial Responsibilities.
- The abstract and the manuscript must be aligned to the theme of the conference and should be submitted within their respective deadlines.
- The manuscripts must be emailed at email@example.com.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to maximum of 2 (An author and a co-author)
- All submissions must include - Cover Page, containing the following details:
- Title of the Paper, Name of the Author(s), Official Designation/Institutional details, and Contact details of the Author(s) including address, email ID and contact number. - An abstract not exceeding 350 words.
- The manuscript in the above-mentioned nature.
- The submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject titled as, "Abstract Submission for Converse'20" for abstract submission, and "International Conference- Submission for Converse'20" for the final submission after the abstract selection.
- Upon selection of the abstract, the participants will be sent a registration link via e-mail through which the participants can register for the conference.
- Last Date of Abstract Submission: 22nd December
- Intimation of Abstract Selection: 3rd January
- Registration Dates: 3rd January to 20th January
- Final Submission of Manuscripts: 17th February
- Date of the Conference: 22nd and 23rd February
- Indian: Rs. 1500/-
- International: USD 75
- Indian: Rs. 2000/-
- International: USD 100
For any queries Email at email@example.com
To Access Brochure click here