The GNLU SRDC ADR Magazine is a quarterly publication that invites submissions from experts, working professionals, academics and students in the field of Alternate Dispute Resolution. The ADR Student Research Group launched its first edition of the ADR Magazine in May 2020. This flagship publication of the ADR SRG witnessed several articles pertaining to the recent developments, judicial decisions and practices of ADR in Indian and several foreign jurisdictions.
The magazine now invites submissions for the third issue.
- Domestic Arbitration
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Investment Arbitration
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive, and authors are free to write on issues falling broadly within the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Nature of Submissions: The magazine permits articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews falling within the scope of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Submission & Formatting Guidelines
- Co-Authorship: Co-authorship is permissible only up to a maximum of two authors.
- Word Limit: 2000-2500 words (exclusive of citations).
- Body: The body of the manuscript should be in Garamond, Font Size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- Footnotes: The footnotes should be in Garamond, Font Size 10 and line spacing 1.
- The citations must conform to the OSCOLA style of citations, 4th edition.
- No hyperlinks are allowed.
- The piece should not contain any reference to the author, including their names and institutional affiliations.
- Any failure to adhere to submission guidelines may result in rejection of the submission.
Cover Letter: The submission should be accompanied by a Cover Letter, within the manuscript attached and must contain the following details:
- Name of the Author(s)
- Contact Details- Address and Mobile Number
- Name and Address of the Institution of the Author(s)
- Academic Qualifications (year of studying)/Affiliations of the Author(s)
- Title of the Manuscript
Mode of Submission
- The Magazine accepts submissions on a rolling basis. Should the submission be made after the editorial process of an issue, the articles shall be considered for subsequent issues.
- The submissions can be made via email to the SRDC ADR editorial team at [email protected].
- Authors are requested to submit their manuscripts before 11:59 PM on 10 November 2020.
Queries can be addressed to [email protected].
The link for the LinkedIn page is here.