Amity University, Amity Law School, Mumbai is organizing a National Conference on Emerging Dynamics & Dimensions of Arbitration Law on 22nd January 2020.
Theme: Emerging Dynamics & Dimension of Arbitration
- International Arbitration Tribunals in India: Future Opportunities and Challenges
- Arbitration Agreements: Elements and Requisites.
- Procedures and Consideration in the Appointment of Arbitrators
- Procedures adopted by Arbitral Tribunals and Grounds for Challenge
- Arbitration Proceedings: Commencement and Termination
- The Propriety of Interim Measures by Courts in International Commercial Arbitration
- Arbitral Awards: Finality and Grounds for Setting Aside
- Enforcement and Recognition of International Commercial Arbitral Awards in India
Who can apply?
- The event is open to Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students, Research Scholars, PhD Scholars, Academicians, Faculties, Lawyers and other professionals.
- Authors are required to submit the abstract of their paper of not more than 400 words in a Microsoft doc file at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by January 10, 2020.
- It is required to mention the Complete Name, Email & Institute of the Authors in the email. Upon selection of the abstract, the participants will be sent a registration link via e-mail through which the participants can register for the conference.
- Last Date to Submit Abstract is January 10, 2020
- Last Date to Submit Paper is January 15, 2020
- Indian: Rs. 1500/-
- International: USD 75
- Indian: Rs. 2000/-
- International: USD 100
To Access Brochure click here