The Department of Law, AMU is inviting contributions for its journal volume on Justice Delivery System and Judicial Ethics in India.
Who can Apply?
The volume is inviting contributions from Judges, Jurists, legal academics and lawyers.
- Assessing the Parameters and & performance of Judges
- Individual and Institutional Independence
- Canons of Judicial Ethics
- Ethical Values and Judicial Competition
- Constitutional Morality and Indian Judiciary
- Delayed Justice and Erosion of Public Faith
- Pending Rate and Justice Delivery • Trends Of Justice Delivery In Indian Supreme Court
- Judicial Appointments and Judicial Accountability
- Justice Delivery System and ADR
- Role of Investigative Agencies
- Prosecution System in India
- Promises and Pitfalls of Instant Justice
- Reformative Parameters for Justice Delivery
- Original, unpublished research papers in any core and sub-themes humanities are welcome up to a Word limit of 10,000, including an abstract of 200-250 words and Six to eight keywords.
- All figures and tables must be prepared in MS Office (Word/ Excel).
- Contributors are cautioned against plagiarism and excessive self-referencing. Figures, graphs, and tables must be used sparingly to avoid repetition of content.
- All supplementary files such as figures, tables, maps must be provided in MS Office (Word/ Excel) or other editable formats, wherever possible.
- The mode of citation should be APA (APA Format Citation Guide Available here).
How to Submit?
- The Article must be submitted to Dr M.Z.M.Nomani ([email protected] ), Faculty of Law. Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
- Last Date of Submission: 31st May 2021
- There are no publication charges.
- The publisher will offer a token honorarium of ₹2000 to contributors of the best and selected paper.
For more details, click here
For more call for papers notifications, click here