The Centre for Criminal Justice Administration and Research (CJAR), Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur invites book chapters for "CJAR Handbook on Socio-Economic Offences".
The book will be published by published by Satyam Books Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi.
Introduction to Socio-Economic offences
- Nature and Scope of Socio-Economic offences
- Causes of Socio-Economic offences
- Sutherland's theory of White Collar Crimes
- Concept of Mens Rea and forms of punishment
Professional Deviance and Socio Economic Offences
- Unethical practice at the Indian Bar, by Doctors.
- Press council on unprofessional and unethical journalism medical malpractice
- Vigilance Commission & Ombudsman.
- Police Atrocities
Law Relating Corruption, Health and Money Laundering
- Prevention of Corruption, Money Laundering & Trafficking
- Food Adulteration, Safety and Standards
- Prevention of Atrocities to Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes
- Narcotic drugs and Psychotropic Substances
- Law relating to Fugitive offenders
Law Relating to Corporates, Real Estate & Environment.
- Real Estate Fraud, Fraudulent Bankruptcy, Bank Frauds
- Corporate Crimes, Stock Market Manipulations
- Social and Legal Measures for Controlling Environmental Crimes
- Intellectual Property
- Deadline for proposal submissions: 7th August 2020
- Full chapter submission: 15th September 2020
- Book release: November 2020
For further details, click here.