Chanakya National Law University, Patna invites application for the post of Research Assistant (Law).
Name of the Post: Research Assistant (Law)
No of Post: 01 (One)
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 12,000/month
Essential Qualification and Experience
- The candidate should be willing to assist collate, analyse and publish findings of the fieldwork, coordinate and organise events and undertake administrative or any other work, as part of the project.
- The candidate with LL.M. shall be preferred.
How to apply?
- Interested applicants should send a mail to Nandita S Jha [Co-Principal Investigator) at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details latest by 26 May 2020 with Subject line as "CNLU-MOLJ-DOJ-CoC Act, 2015" and by writing a comment on the following:
- "Higher pendency of cases substantially impacted the odds of rational selection to prefer litigation'
- 'Availability of the number of Judges has a decisive impact on disposal efficiency and pendency'
- Their expression of interest
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Post applied for (Please mention clearly)
- One sole authored academic writing sample (Published or unpublished).
To Access Official Notification click here