Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal invites application for the post of Registrar on deputation basis (initially for 3 years)/ retired person on contract basis (initially for 1 year and extendable to a maximum of further two years).
Name of the Post: Registrar
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Rs. Level -14 of Pay Matrix
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Having bachelor's degree in law from Recognized University or institution.
- (A) Officers in Superior Judicial Service and holding (i) An analogous post of District Judge/Additional District Judge on regular basis in Level 14 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC; Or
- (ii)Holding the post of District Judge/Additional District Judge in Level 13 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC and having three years' regular service in the level.
- (B) Officers of Central/state Government/Union Territories / Autonomous or statutory organization/PSUs/University/Recognised Research Institutes /Courts/Tribunals:
- (i) (a) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department, Or (b) with three years' regular service in the level-13 of the pay matrix;
- Officers of TDSAT in Level-13 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC and having three years regular service in the grade and degree in law from a recognized University.
How to apply?
- The applications in the prescribed Proforma (Annexure-I), from eligible officers who can be spared in the event of their selection may be forwarded in the name of Director, TDSAT within 45-days of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News along with (a) up-to-date photo copies of the annual confidential reports/APAR for the last five years: (b) Vigilance Clearance Report clearly indicating that no disciplinary or criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the officer concerned, (c) Statement showing the minor/major penalties imposed, if any, and (d) Integrity Certificate.
- The last date for receiving application is 4th August 2020
To Access Official Notification click here