Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai invites application for the Teaching position for the post of Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 05 (Five)
Essential Qualification and Experience
· An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 (UGC Regulations 2018).
· A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
· Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and the technology-mediated teaching-learning process.
· A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) of UGC: Or
· An outstanding professional, with an established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the discipline of law, to be substantiated by credentials.
How to apply?
· To apply online click here
· Submission of application on-line is open till 6th March 2020 at 23:59 Hrs.
· Hard copy of application along with copies of the enclosures and the registration slip should reach the Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, Post Box No. 8401, Powai, Mumbai – 400 076 positively by 5:00 PM of 11th March 2020. The name of the Post and Application Registration No. must be superscribed on the envelope.
To Access Official Notification click here