Rajasthan Refinery Limited invites online application for the post of Legal Officer
Name of the Post: Legal Officer
No. of Pot: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: E1 ₹40000- ₹140000
Age Limit: 28 Years
- 3-years full time course in law after graduation or 5 years course in law after 12th Standard from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. Candidates scoring minimum 60% in the aggregate of all the semesters/years for UR/OBCNC/EWS candidates (55% for SC, ST & PwBD candidates) in the qualifying degree (as applicable) are only eligible to apply.
- Experience as a practicing Advocate or working in a reputed Law Firm or Company. For practicing Advocates, the experience must be after enrolment in the Bar Council and it must be post qualification. Experience should preferably relate to drafting Agreements, preparing Court/Arbitration papers, briefing Counsel, etc. substantially covering the law relating to Contracts, Building & Construction, Sale of Goods, Transfer of Property, Infrastructure, Intellectual Property, Oil and Gas, and Consumer Protection. Experience in oil and gas industry and/or experience handling high-value EPC projects is desired.
- Candidates should possess excellent written/verbal communication skills. Proficiency in reading and writing in any one or more Scheduled language (as per Constitution) in addition to English and Hindi is preferred
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- Commencement of online application: 20th March 2020
- Last date of online application: 31st May 2020
To Access Official Notification click here