The Human Rights Law Network (HRLN) is a collective of lawyers and social activists who provide pro bono legal support to the vulnerable and disadvantaged sections of society. HRLN is looking for Trainers to join their team at its offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad.
Name of the Post: Trainer
Location: Delhi, Mumbai and Ahmedabad
- Bachelor's degree in Law, education, social science, human resources, or related field
- Willing to work with communities and social movements for Human Rights Education
- Having 3-5 years experience in training NGOs, CBOs and stakeholders
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Can develop a schedule to assess training needs
- Can conceptualize training materials based on data and research
- Willing to travel
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants should email their resume, cover letter and expected salary to [email protected]. Do cite Application for "Trainer" in the subject line.
- Preference will be given to applicants from marginalized communities.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
For further details regarding the organization, click here