The Human Rights Law Network (HRLN) is a collective of lawyers and social activists who provide pro bono legal support to the vulnerable and disadvantaged sections of society. HRLN is looking for Researchers to join its team at its offices in Delhi, Mumbai and Ahmedabad.
Name of the Post: Researcher
Location: Delhi, Mumbai and Ahmedabad
- Post Graduate in Social Science with 3-5 years research background
- Willing to work with communities and social movements for Human Rights
- Strong interest in social programs
- Communication Skills – Strong spoken and written communication skill.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management skills and prior experience in completing projects on tight deadlines.
- Willingness to travel as and when required, and often on short notice
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants should email their resume, cover letter and expected salary to [email protected]. Do cite Application for "Researcher" in the subject line.
- Preference will be given to applicants from marginalized communities.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
For further details regarding the organization, click here