The Ministry of Minority Affairs has announced the Scholarship Scheme of 'Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship' for students belonging to the minority communities.
• The scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh.
Conditions of Scholarship
• Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship.
• To Access Detailed Conditions of Scholarship, click here
How to apply?
• The scheme is implemented through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP). It is mandatory for all students to apply online on the website i.e. www.scholarships.gov.in.
• The closing date of the Scheme is 30th November 2021
To Access Official Notification, click here