National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited invites application form dynamic, effective and experienced eligible Officers working in Central Government Ministries/ Departments, Autonomous Bodies, Public Sector Undertakings, State Government Departments and State Government Public Undertakings on Transfer on Deputation basis for the post of Manager (Legal).
Name of the Post: Manager (Legal)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 61 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Degree in Law from a recognized University.
• At least three years' experience in the field of Law/ Legislative matters and well versed in Legal obligations relating to contractual matters and arbitration /claims.
• Officers in a Central Government Department/ Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking / State Government Department/ State Government Public Undertaking: -
• Holding analogous post on a regular basis in the Parent Cadre or Department in Pay Matrix Level-11 of 7th CPC [Pre-revised Pay Band-3 of Rs.15,600-39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- in CDA Pattern]; OR
• With 03 (three) years regular service in the Grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Pay Matrix level-9 of 7th CPC [Pre-revised Pay Band-3 of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- in CDA pattern]; OR
• With 06 (six) years' service in the in-pay matrix level-8 of 7th CPC [Pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs. 9,300-34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/- in CDA pattern]; AND
• Having 08 (eight) years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Pay Band-2 of Rs. 9,300-34,800/-with grade pay of Rs. 4,600/-and above (CDA) or equivalent in the Parent Cadre or Department.
How to apply?
• Interested and eligible candidate(s) who are willing may submit their application(s) in the prescribed Proforma at Annexure "A" (of the official notification) through proper channel along with a photograph, addressed to Director (A&F), National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited, 3rd Floor, PTI Building, 4-Parliament Street, New Delhi - 110001 latest by 31.05.2021 (Monday) up to 18.00 hrs.
To Access Official Notification, click here