UT Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu Department of Social Welfare and Women & Child Development invites applications for the post of Legal cum Probation Officer on a short-term contract basis.
Name of the Post: Legal cum Probation Officer
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Age Limit: 35 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
• PC degree in Law /Child Development/Social Work Sociology/Psychology/ Human Rights/ Public Administration fiom a recognized University.
• 3-5 years of working experience in the relevant field
• Good understanding of Child lights. Child-related Acts & Protection issues.
• Good Computer Skills & writing skills Fluency in English, Hindi & Gujarati
How to apply?
• Candidates should submit the detailed bio-data in the prescribed format with a recent Passport size photograph duly self-attested by themselves and photocopies of testimonials in support of qualifications, experience, and age should be sent by, RPAD/ courier or by hand within 07 days of the advertisement (i.e. 18.11.2021) in a sealed cover subscribing in the bold letter "Application for the post of ……" and to address to the Dy. Secretary, Child Protection Services, "C" Block, District and Session Court premises, Fort Area, Moti Daman-396220.
To Access Official Notification, click here