The office of Advocate General, Karnataka is recruiting law clerks for the period of 2021-2022.
Number of Vacancies: 5 (Five)
Duration: 1 year with effect from 1st September 2021
Location: Advocate General's Office, High Court of Karnataka Building, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (physical presence required
- Students must have graduated/be due to graduate from Law Universities/Colleges recognised by the Bar Council of India.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Demonstrable interest in litigation and public policy.
- A strong academic record from a leading educational institution.
- Well-developed research, drafting and writing skills.
The salary will be commensurate with comparable opportunities.
How to Apply?
- Send an email with the subject "Application for Law Clerks" to: [email protected].
- The email should include the following:
- A cover letter of not more than 500 words describing your interest in this position
- A resume
- A recent sample of academic writing of not more than 2000 words.
- Consolidated transcript (if not available, please include the transcripts of all semesters till date) Provisional/Final Degree, if available (a copy of which will need to be submitted prior to joining, if not presently available)
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a virtual interview
Note: Any false/incomplete information provided by an applicant will lead to immediate rejection from the recruitment process and/or termination of employment.
30th June 2021 (Wednesday) 11:59 PM IST
To Access Official Notification, click here