National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited invites application form dynamic, effective and experienced eligible Officers working in Central Government Ministries/ Departments, Autonomous Bodies, Public Sector Undertakings, State Government Departments and State Government Public Undertakings on Transfer on Deputation basis for the post of Junior Manager (Legal).
Name of the Post: Junior Manager (Legal)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 61 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Degree in Law from a recognized University.
• Officers in a Central Government Department/ Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking / State Government Department/ State Government Public Undertaking: -
• Pay Matrix Level-6 of 7th CPC in the Parent Cadre or Department in [Pre-revised PB-2 of Rs.9,300-34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- in CDA pattern]; OR
• With 06 (six) years' service in Pay Matrix Level-5 of 7th CPC in the Grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in [Pre-revised PB-1 of Rs.5,200-20,200/-with Grade Pay Rs.2,800/ - in CDA pattern] and above or equivalent in the Parent Cadre or Department; OR
• With 10 (ten) years' service in Pay Matrix Level-4 of 7th CPC in [Pre-revised PB-1 of Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2,400/ - in CDA pattern] and above or equivalent in the Parent Cadre or Department; AND
• Having experience of in the field of law related to contractual matters/ arbitration/ legislative matters/ land acquisition. Excellent communication/ legal drafting skills. Good Computer Knowledge is required.
How to apply?
• Interested and eligible candidate(s) who are willing may submit their application(s) in the prescribed Proforma at Annexure "A" (of the official notification) through proper channel along with a photograph, addressed to Director (A&F), National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited, 3rd Floor, PTI Building, 4-Parliament Street, New Delhi - 110001 latest by 31 .05.2021 (Monday) up to 18.00 hrs.
To Access Official Notification, click here