Odisha Mining Corporation Limited invites applications for the post of General Manager (Contract & Procurement)
Name of the Post: General Manager (Contract & Procurement)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg. in any discipline or Associate/ Fellow member of ICAI/ ICWAI.
• Must have at least 20 years of post-degree experience in core Industry out of which minimum of 10 years of experience in Contract & Procurement Function.
• Experience in handling high-value contracts for services / project management/ maintenance /expansion of projects etc. shall be an added advantage.
• Experience in PSU / Govt. Sector shall be an added advantage.
• Experience in SAP MM Module shall be an added advantage.
• LL.B. or MBA or PGDM with specialization in Material/Supply Chain Management from any University / Institute.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and the applicant must attach a self-attested copy of all the mark sheets, certificates/ testimonials/documents from HSC / 10th onwards towards proof of qualification, age, mark secured, experience, etc. along with the application form.
• In case a Degree is based on semester pattern, then the candidate needs to submit the mark sheets of all semesters including the final mark sheet of the final semester. Further, in support of any qualification, if the marking is CGPA based, then, the candidate needs to submit the proof of CGPA to Percentage conversion formula against the qualification.
• Interested eligible candidates are required to fill up the application format & submit the same duly filled in by 03.12.2021 positively.
To Access Official Notification, click here