India International Institute of Democracy and Election Management established by the Election Commission of India invites applications for the post of Faculty/ Assistant Professor Electoral Law on deputation for the period of 6 years.
Name of the Post: Faculty/ Assistant Professor Electoral Law
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Level 12 Rs. 79,800 - 2,11,500
Age Limit: 40Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in LLM from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
• Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR.
• Notwithstanding anything contained in (ii) above candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET.
• NET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET is not conducted.
How to apply?
• Willing and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed pro forma, through proper channel along with copies of the ACRs/ APARs, at least for a period of 05 years, for the period ending on 31.12.18/31.03.19 [Duly attested], cadre and vigilance clearance (wherever applicable) to the undersigned on or before 29th October 2021.
To Access Official Notification, click here
To Access Date Extended Notification, click here