The Human Rights Law Network (HRLN) is a collective of lawyers and social activists who provide pro bono legal support to the vulnerable and disadvantaged sections of society. HRLN is looking for those with a skill for writing, reporting/documenting to join their team at its offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata.
Name of the Post: Documentation / Communication Officer
Location: Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata
- Bachelors in English / Journalism or related fields
- 3-5 or more years of relevant work experience in communications, preferably in the not-for-profit sector in India.
- Working knowledge and capabilities using Adobe Creative Cloud programs (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) preferred.
- Willing to work with communities and social movements for Human Rights
- Strong writing and editing skills in English and a good knowledge of Hindi.
- Knowledge of social network and media communications.
- Strong designing skills and ability to tailor communication materials for different audiences.
- Ability to capture compelling photographs.
- Willing to travel or relocate as would be determined by the Organization
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants should email their resume, cover letter and expected salary to [email protected]. Do cite Application for "Documentation / Communication Officer" in the subject line.
- Preference will be given to applicants from marginalized communities.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
For further details regarding the organization, click here