Government of India, Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) invites applications for the post of Deputy Legal Adviser via Promotion/Transfer on Deputation.
Name of the Post: Deputy Legal Adviser
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Level-12, in Pay Matrix (Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- pre-revised)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Deputation - Officers from the Central Government (including Zonal Railways)/State Governments:
(i) Holding analogous posts;
(ii) with 5 years' regular service in the posts, in Level-11, in Pay Matrie (Pay Band Rs. 15,600~39, 100 and Grade Pay Rs.6600/- pre-revised) orequivalent, and
• Degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent,
• 10 years experience in the State Judicial Service or in a superior post in the legal department of a State, OR
• 10 years experience in legal affairs in the Central Government, OR
• Master's Degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent with 8 years experience in teaching or research in Law, OR
• A qualified legal practitioner for 10 years.
How to apply?
• The eligible officers may send their applications through the proper channel in the prescribed format given at Annexure-A, to Under Secretary (Establishment) III, Room No. 536-A, Rail Bhawan, Raisina Road, New Delhi-110001, so as to reach within 60 days from the date of publication of the vacancy circular in the employment news/Rojgar Samachar (dated 18-24 September 2021, Page 28).
• While forwarding the applications, it may be ensured by the administrative Ministries/Departments concerned that the particulars of the candidates are verified and certified that they fulfill the eligibility conditions and that attested photocopies of APARs for the last five years and their Disciplinary/Vigilance clearances, cadre clearances, integrity Certificate and list of the major/minor penalty imposed if any on the officer, during the last 10 years(if no penalty has been imposed a - NIL-certificate should be enclosed) are forwarded along with their applications.