National Institute of Unani Medicine invites application for a Walk-in-Interview for the post of Consultant on a contractual basis for one year.
Name of the Post: Consultant
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 64 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Persons retired from the post of Section Officer/Under Secretary/Deputy Secretary/Director or equivalent in the Government of India, Attached & Subordinate offices, Autonomous Bodies of the Government of India are eligible for the position of Consultant in their respective spheres of specialization.
• Graduates in Law and other disciplines are eligible to be considered for selection for specific assignments as Consultants.
• Candidates should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint, etc.
• Candidates should be well conversant with Central Secretariat functions like drafting, noting, budget, accounts, office procedure, etc.
How to apply?
• Interested and eligible candidates may appear for walk-in interview on 28.04.2021 at 11.00 AM at Institute campus along with the photocopies of the documents in support of their eligibility with one passport size photo (original certificates may be produced for verification of photocopies of the documents).
To Access Official Notification, click here