Gujarat National Law University invites applications for the role of Chair for its Centre for IPR.
Name of the Post: Chair (GUJCOST - GNLU Centre of Excellence in IPR)
No. of Posts: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- PhD or Master's Degree with specialization in IPR Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- At least five to eight years of experience in related field.
- Research Publication in peer-reviewed Journals, Research Reports.
- Good knowledge of latest National and International research trends and developments in the fields of IPR Laws, Policies and practices;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training and discussion programmes;
- Fluency in English language.
How to Apply?
- The applicants are required to fill up prescribed application form available on the Website and send it to [email protected] on or before 21st October 2021 mentioning the subject line as "Application for the Post of Chair (GUJCOST - GNLU Centre of Excellence in IPR)".
For Official Notification, click here