The Human Rights Law Network (HRLN) is a collective of lawyers and social activists who provide pro bono legal support to the vulnerable and disadvantaged sections of society. HRLN is looking for Activists to join their team at its offices in Delhi and Mumbai who have worked on the Right to Food / Health / Education / Adivasi Rights / Climate Justice / Criminal Justice.
Name of the Post: Activist
Location: Delhi and Mumbai,
- Graduate in any discipline with 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- Willing to work with communities and social movements for Human Rights
- Willing to travel or relocate as would be determined by the Organization
- Experience of organizing successful public events
- Experience of starting up and/or working with local activist groups
- Experience of working in a campaigning organization
- Experience of producing materials (e.g. leaflets, briefings, websites)
- Experience of using social media to promote activism
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants should email their resume, cover letter and expected salary to [email protected]. Do cite Application for "Activist" in the subject line.
- Preference will be given to applicants from marginalized communities.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
For further details regarding the organization, click here