Centre for Criminology and Justice, School of Social Work, TISS, Mumbai invites application for the post of Legal Fellow in its Prayas, a field action project on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Legal Fellow
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 30,000/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Law.
- Registration as a practicing advocate with Bar Council of any State in India.
- Preference may be given to persons having 2-3 years of experience in legal practice. This requirement may be relaxed.
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking Marathi.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to draft bail applications.
- Familiarity with use of MS-Office, emails and the internet.
- Prior experience in similar field of work or work with the District Legal Services Authority or NGO is desirable.
- Ability to work effectively in teams as well as independently.
- During the contract period, Fellows will not provide legal representation in independent capacity.
- During contract period, Fellows shall not take up any other employment without the prior permission of the employer.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are required to send in their application at email@example.com latest by 10th July 2020.
To Access Official Notification click here