Delhi State Legal Service Authority invites online application for the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant purely on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
Remuneration: Rs. 35,000/-
Age Limit: 27 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must be a law graduate having passed out after March 2017 from any Law School/College/University/ Institution and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as Advocate, -with at least 60% marks.
- Candidate studying in the final year shall also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law degree at the time of interview/before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of MS-PowerPoint/Word/Excel.
- Candidate shall prepare PowerPoint Presentation on POCSO Act comprising of at least 15 slides. Presentation is to be attached along with Application form.
How to apply?
- To Apply online, click here
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 07.10.2020
- Closure of registration of application: 31.10.2020
To Access Official Notification, click here