Delhi Development Authority invites online application for the post of Law Assistant
Name of the Post: Law Assistant
No. of Post: 07 (Seven)
Age Limit: 30 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Possessing Regular Degree in Law (entitling the incumbent for Registration at Bar and appearing before the Courts) from a recognized University or equivalent; and
- 03 years' experience at Bar
- For DDA employees - Regular Degree in Law (entitling the incumbent for Registration at Bar and appearing before the Courts) from a recognized University or equivalent and 03 years of regular service in DDA. The selection will be made through open competitive examination for direct recruitment.
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- Opening date & time for online registration of application (Stage-I) :01-Apr-2020 (10:00 AM)
- Last date and time of closing of Registration (Step-I) and submission of application (Step-II):15-May-2020 (Upto 06.00 PM)
- Last date and time for closing of submission of Online Application Fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking through SB Collect system of State Bank of India (Step-III): 20-May-2020 (Upto 06.00 PM)
To Access Official Notification click here