Indian Army invites online applications from Unmarried Male and Female Law Graduates for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch.
Name of the Post: Judge Advocate General
No. of Post:
- Men: 05 (Five)
- Women: 03 (Three)
Age Limit: 21-27 Years
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination).
- The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with the Bar Council of India/State.
- Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
How to apply?
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No offline applications will be accepted.
- Online Application will open on 13th Oct 2020 at 1500 Hrs and close on 11th Nov 2020 Hrs at 1500 Hrs.
To Access Official Notification, click here